Well, this isn’t exactly an addon. But by following the below given steps, you’ll be able to block ads in Google Chrome.
1. Download and install Privoxy.
2. Click on the Wrench icon in Chrome in the upper right corner.
3. Choose options>Under The Hood>Change proxy settings.
4. In the Internet Properties dialog’s Connections tab, click on the LAN settings button.
5. Check off “Proxy settings” and in the address setting add 127.0.0.1 and in the port 8118.
6. If you have the option, you can also check off “Bypass proxy for local settings”.
7. Click “OK,” close Chrome and restart it.