Nu labi, ka tu mums te vienīgais esi cepts nevis jēls Pūkainus sapnīšus
jā gan un visai bieži
nju vismaz es atpūtos nevis gulēju...
Ar labu nakti!
miegs saakaa naakt un gribas izlaadeeties liidz galam.. :d
Ja sapnis ir jauks, tad no rīta vienmēr to atceros, jo sapņoju līdz pašam pēdējam brīdim, vēlāk vēl mēģinot aizmigt, lai sapni turpinātu vēl mazliet...
Gadās arī tā, ka neatceros, ko un vai es esmu sapņojis.
Aizdod uz vakaru savu kaķi
Gaidu nakti kad atkal būšu apskāvienos
pa dienu, jo nakti ir pievākuši dzērāji un kriminālie kadri.... viņi sabojā visu nakts burvību un laupa man jebkādu patiku tajā atrasties...
1. Try and take a break to get up and walk around every half hour at least. Go get a drink, go to the bathroom, the copy machine/printer, wherever.
2. Avoid stimulants. Commonly, workers will drink coffee or soda products to keep caffeine in your system. However, the more this is used, the more glucose/fructose syrup will enter your body. This ingredient, known as "High Fructose Corn Syrup" on most soda drinks, will coat your mouth and tongue with a thin layer of syrup which holds on to sugars and flavors in the drink, giving you a taste of the drink all day and possibly forming an addiction. Caffeine itself is a mixed blessing. The reason why caffeine makes us alert is for many reasons, one of them being that it constricts the blood vessels. A safe alternative to caffeine or sugary drinks is an apple (and it's healthier, and cheaper too).
3. Multi-task-- try to do more than one thing at a time. Doing one thing for a long period of time will make you zone out and fall asleep easier. Also if you're not sure how long tasks will take you, it will help you manage your time better.
4. Create goals for yourself. Breaking longer tasks into units small enough to be finished in one focused single-task session will allow you to feel successful throughout the day. The success feeling will wake you up.
5. Don't sit in the same position for extended periods of time. Move your head, arms, legs, body.
6. Try eating sunflower seeds still in the husk. Put a small handful in your cheek and crack them open one at a time, using only your teeth and tongue. This will require just enough active thought and tongue movement to prevent you from dozing off, and the salt of the sunflower seeds is invigorating and stimulating. Sunflower seeds can be even more effective than coffee, and have no negative side effects. Spit out the sunflower husks into a paper cup as you go, as quietly as possible so as to not disturb others around you.
7. Realize that you may not be as tired as you think you are. Often times you'll find that throughout the day, you are fantasizing about going to sleep as soon as you get home. Does this actually happen? For many of us, we find ourselves awake and alert when we're off work and enjoying the rest of the day. Notice this psychological contribution that your mind is making.
8. When you get up to move around make a trip to the bathroom to splash cold water on your face, it's amazing how well this will help you stay alert.
9. Drink a lot of water, i.e. fill up your coffee mug/cup with water from the cooler all day. This is twofold: first, you get your required intake of water which is beneficial to your health. Second, this guarantees you getting up every half hour to go to the bathroom.